Power 90 Day 1

Today was day 1 of Power 90. The first day you just go through the Toning Circuit. It wasn't too bad. It was mostly lunges, push-ups (the girly version to start with for me) and arm exercises. I felt like I cheated because I wasn't sweating when I got done. So when I got home from church tonight I decided to go ahead and run a quick mile on the dreadmill. The picture didn't turn out very well, but it really does say 10:55!  


It felt good to push myself. I was definitely sweating when I got done. (It also helped me not feel guilty about eating that brownie.)


I took a couple of screenshots of my Fitbit app for the day to give you a picture of how it helps me. It gives you a quick snapshot of everything in one place.


Ignore the Sleep section. I forgot to stop it when I woke up.
I am loving it. It has been an extremely helpful tool so far. It's great to have all the information in one place and makes it easier to stay on target.

Day 2 is Cardio and Abs. We'll see how it goes...

Comments

Popular Posts