Week 1 Weigh In

The first week of counting Weight Watchers points was successful! 2.8 pounds gone!


I consider it a miracle that this happened. Last weekend we ate so horribly, I really didn't think that I would lose any weight, but I stayed on plan the rest of the week and it paid off. 

It's been hard getting myself to run. I really enjoy it and I feel so much better afterwards, it's just a matter of taking the time to do it. I did run on the treadmill once last week. Once is better than none. And it was the treadmill so I feel like it should count as at least two runs. 


Last Saturday we went to our second Louisville City FC match. I never knew I would like soccer so much, but we've really enjoyed what we have watched so far. The environment at the matches is so much different than any other sport I have watched.





Monday we cooked the frozen ziti that I made in meal prep last week. It was amazing and so easy! This meal will definitely be made again in the future. 


This week I have been a little better when it comes to staying on track. The weekends are always the hardest and I tend to get a little off track. This week we planned what we are eating during the week based off of what is in the freezer. We had ziti yesterday and today. Tomorrow and Thursday we are having the pork chops. Then we are to the weekend again...

Comments

Popular Posts