40 by 40

When I started this blog I also started a 30 by 30 list. Somehow, I am now over 30! Time goes so much faster the older I get and it's crazy to think about. 

Since I have passed the 30 year mark, I have a new 40 by 40 list. To accompany the list I purchased a bullet journal to create pages for each goal. I thought it would help keep me motivated. I love to write on actual paper with an actual pen and checking things off of a list is always a great feeling. 

I haven't decided on all 40 things yet, but I've made a start and have enjoyed working on it. I've added a few pictures of the journal and two of the pages in the journal. 





We have completed one thing on the list and that is to go hiking. We knew we would enjoy it, but never took the time to do it and now we are trying to go on a weekly basis. There's a really nice park in the area that has several trails that we are enjoying. 




This journey that I am on is the journey of a lifetime and I get so frustrated with myself, and just stop trying, but making these goals and seeing them through is going to help me get my health on track. Hopefully I will have more to blog about and progress to share on a regular basis from this point forward.

Comments

Popular Posts