Beginning Again

One of my favorite movies is The Sound of Music. As I was thinking about what I wanted to write, I was reminded of this portion of a song in the movie - Let's start at the very beginning - a very good place to start. I have been ignoring blogging for awhile now so obviously things have not been going well in the health department. Unfortunately, I am starting at the beginning again. I am not running or eating right and I frankly haven't been trying.

Now, I need to do this. I need to do it for me. If I want to live a long, healthy life I have to get it togerther now. The older I get, the harder it is going to be to change. I had my annual physical last week and the numbers were sobering. I need to take control now and make this a lifetime change, not just a phase.

It shouldn't matter how stressed out I get or how busy I think I am, I have to take the time for me. I have to take time to meal plan, to exercise, to do things that I want to do.

This time I want to make the change for good and not have to start at the beginning again. I hope you join me on this journey!!

Comments

Popular Posts