33

3 has been my favorite number for as long as I can remember so what's better than turning 33? Saturday my little brother got married and then later that night Lucas and I went to a Metallica concert. Metallica holds a special place in our hearts because we danced to their song "Nothing Else Matters" at our wedding. The show was amazing and they set an attendance record at the venue. 



Sunday we went to church and had lunch with my parents. They gave me this awesome journal/devotion set that I can't wait to dig into later tonight. 


Lucas and I went to dinner later that night and then he gave me an incredilbe gift... a Cricut Maker! I am so excited to see all of the things that I can do with it. It seems the possibilities are endless! 



“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” 


Comments

Popular Posts