4.1.19

How many times can you start over? Is there a limit? Is there a point where it's no longer embarassing to have to say "I'm back to where I started"?

Every time I start over I have good intentions. I want to make changes, I want to be healthier, but I sit in this funk and I can't escape. I stopped trying to escape. Change is hard. I always think I need new motivation and that it needs to be dramatic. It's like I want somehting to happen without taking any action.

I went for a walk one day last week and couldn't believe I didn't lose any weight! Who am I really kidding here? The changes I need to make have to be lifelong changes. Changes that I can commit to on a daily basis and that will improve my life. I'm not getting any younger. I need to do this so my 34 year old self won't look back and think "I should have done this last year."


Comments

Popular Posts