That Time of Year

 2021 is almost behind us. This is the 2nd post I've written this year. 

In 2021 I found myself coasting. I didn't strive to make changes in any area of life other than work where I was reaching for the next level. Every year at this time we are all thinking about what changes we want to make in the new year. I have always had such a hard time making these changes a part of my every day life. 

There are so many things that I want to do, goals that I have and have had for years that I never follow through on. I want to change that and start the changes now. 

Here are my goals going forward to try to start now and continue in the new year:

  • Be in the Word every day
  • Blog every week
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Drink a half gallon of water each day
  • Log what I am eating and make necessary changes
  • Read more
  • Write more
  • Paint more
These goals are for my spiritual, mental and physical health. I am not getting any younger and there's no time like now to start getting to a better place. Some are generic, but I find if I set a lot of very specific goals, I get stressed about not meeting them and it ends with me giving up on all tof them so I didn't want to box myself in. Some times change needs to happen to make our lives better and that is what I am hoping to accomplish with these goals. 









Comments

Popular Posts