Disappointed

As the title implies, I was disappointed with this week's weigh in. I weighed in the same as last week. I really thought I would lose this week because I exercised every day and counted my calories. We did go out to eat a couple of times and I had to estimate how many calories I ate and maybe I didn't estimate correctly. That's the only thing that I can really come up with.

So now I need to focus on this week. I'm pretty sure I went over my calorie limit today. We had a food truck at work today for lunch and we went out to dinner. Ugh. I frustrate myself so badly sometimes. Do I want to lose weight? Yes. Am I making the choices I need to make in order to do that? No. See the problem? I've always been really hard on myself. It's a blessing and a curse. In the past, I have not always reacted rationally when I am disappointed in myself, but thankfully I have moved beyond that for the most part. There's nothing I can do to change the past, all I can do is focus and make better decisions now.


Comments

Popular Posts