The Elusive 30

I feel like I have only had negative things to report lately. I am growing frustrated with myself. I have lost some of my determination. I keep telling myself that I am going to get back on track, but I am finding it hard to do. I'm not losing any weight, but I'm not even really trying. I don't know how I expect to get results if I am not even working at it.

I am going to strive to do better tomorrow. I have to keep going. I can't come as far as I have and just stop. I was so excited about losing my first 30 pounds, and I still have not made it there. I'm not sure why I stopped trying...crazy I guess.

Hopefully I will have some good news to report soon. I have got to get back on the right path before our vacation. That will be the true test of my determination and I need to lose some more weight before then. Next time I post, hopefully I will be at 30.

Comments

Popular Posts