Take 2

It's been awhile since I have been on here. I seem to have lost my determination since our vacation. I have gotten it back though and am ready to do this again.

I've had some realizations in the past couple of months. I need to follow my dreams. There are a lot of things that I want to do and haven't taken the time to do them.

This Thursday I will be restarting the devotional Becoming the Woman I Want to Be. I only went through the 1st week before and I wasn't really taking the time to be serious about it. This time I want to get as much out of it as I can.

Tomorrow I am going to start counting calories and exercising again. I have had a little motivation this week. I bought new jeans and I was able to buy a size 14! That is a big change from a size 20 so it was pretty exciting and motivating to keep changing and keep working.

One of the biggest goals I have is to write a book. It's something that I have always wanted to do and I have never taken time to do it. (I have this fear of failure that keeps me from doing new things.) We watched a biography on Stephen King. When he started writing he was working full time and taking care of a family and he still took 2 hours a night to just write. If it's something that I really want to do then I would take the time to do. So that's what I am going to do: Prioritize and take time to meet some goals.

I'm 26 and I don't want to look back and have regrets. If I don't start now whose to say I will ever start. I don't want to one day say "Why didn't I...?"

So this is Take 2 of Act 2 of my story...




Comments

Popular Posts