Challenge

This week our SparkTeam is starting a new challenge. I am really looking forward to this because I think it will help me get back on track knowing the whole team has to work together to be successful. We had to make a personal goal to get points for our team each week. (There will be other team goals as well.) I decided to have 2 goals: track my food every day and to write for 30 minutes a day. This should help me achieve 2 of my ultimate goals.

Since I have been so lazy lately, (I let vacation really mess me up and haven't been successful since then.) I have actually gained weight. : ( It's very frustrating, but it's my own fault. Today I start anew. Back to not drinking any soda, tracking my food and exercising. I was able to go run twice this week and it was so wonderful. The weather's been nice and I love running at the park. It's frustrating because now I know it will take longer to reach my goals, but I have to get over it and move forward. I can still do this and I am going to.

I also will try to post more on my blog throughout the week. I really enjoy doing it and hope that you enjoy reading.

Comments

Popular Posts