Here we go again...

2013 is almost here. It's crazy to me to think that 1 year ago I started my journey. Unfortunately, I have not been as successful as I hoped to be. I lost my determination and stopped trying a long time ago. Now, it's time to start over.

I regained a lot of the weight I lost, but thankfully not all of it. I am still down 17 pounds right now. I haven't decided exactly what I am going to be doing this time, but I am going to count weight watchers points instead of counting calories. I have done this in the past, but never seriously. I am also going to run again, starting with the couch to 5k program. At the end of eight weeks I will be able to run a 5k again. It's been a long time since I have been able to do that.

I am looking forward to doing this, to continuing my journey. It's a matter of sticking with it and making permanent lifestyle changes. It will mean big changes and a better me!

Comments

  1. Audrey, take a look at the plan I coach for: emilyturner.tsfl.com

    I'd love to help you meet your goal in 2013. I've been on the program and lost 143 pounds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts