3 Months

I haven't written a blog in 3 months. Three months....

Online classes started shortly after my last post and life has been crazy busy since then. Once classes started, all of my time at home became devoted to homework. 5 week courses are pretty intense. It's hard cramming so much into such a short period of time.

The past few months have been stressful. We have had a couple of different things happen within our families that have been tough to deal with. I was also given a promotion at work which I am very thankful for, but it has been a stressful transition as well.

So... these past few months have been full of stress and stress eating. I've gained some weight that I am determined to get back off and I want to reach my goal weight in 2015.

2015 is going to be about organizing my life, exercising, eating healthy and truly becoming a better person.

Here are a couple of the things I am planning on doing:

I purchased a fitbook to track my exercise, food and weight. I plan on posting the logs here to hold me accountable.

 I have chosen to use Insanity Max:30 as an exercise plan. I loved the first month of the original Insanity that I did so hopefully I will enjoy these shorter workouts.
These tools will help me to reach my goals as long as I can stay determined to make the changes. No matter how great the tools are, it's all up to if/how you use them.

Comments

Popular Posts