Part 1

These past few months have been full of unexpected twists and turns. I often find myself asking "Why?" Why did my Grandma's health go so bad so quick? Why did Lucas' Grandpa pass away so suddenly? Why did Ms. Anita go through such a horrible thing and pass away? Why is Tom going through so much and is fighting so hard and is still not getting the results that everyone is hoping and praying for? Why did Bro. Hill pass away so young and so completely unexpectedly?

All of these events have caused me to take a look at my life. The unexpected is always a possibility. There are no guarantees for tomorrow. There are no guarantees for good health. There are no guarantees in life. So is what I am doing now enough? Am I doing what I am supposed to be doing? Am I doing what I am called to do?



To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts