Back to Where It All Began

I was looking for some motivation and a brilliant thought passed through my mind...read your blog. Genius! I went back to where this journey began and started reading. It's motivating and discouraging all at the same time if that's even possible.

I never dreamed I would be back to where I started again. I was so motivated in the beginning and so excited. Then life happened and I just gave up. I am going to be 30 next year and I want to be in a better place. I'm tired of living this way and pretending like I don't care. It's time to change. I'm not getting any younger and I need to be healthy now so that my future self will have a better life.

I've lost the weight before so there's no reason I can't lose it again and this time reach my goal. Let's start this journey from here and not look back.

http://www.findmemes.com/motivational-memes-facebook



Comments

Popular Posts