Off the Rails

I have been off the rails for quite some time now. It's so hard to get back on track. I can think of at least 10 excuses to make as to why I haven't even tried to get back on track. It's been difficult for me to start writing again because in essence I am starting completely over.

I started this blog in 2012. I can't believe it's been 5 years! When I first started this journey I had so much determination and willingness to really make big changes and lately that has been hard to find. I am hoping this restart will be the last time I need to restart. I am looking to make changes that will last and that will improve my health now for the future.

I have to take thr journey one day at a time and make a conscious effort every day to stay on track. Big changes do not come easy and I know it's time to make the changes to get back on track to where I want to be.

Comments

Popular Posts