Insanity Part 1

The Insanity has begun! Wednesday morning I did the fit test. It was pretty challenging. The test is to do certain exercise moves for a minute and count how many you can do. You reevaluate 4 more times throughout the program in order to track your progress.


Thursday's workout was Plyometric Cardio Circuit. It was pretty crazy. There is a lot of jumping and more jumping and even more jumping. I was exhausted when I finished, but I did finish.

Friday was Cardio Power & Resistance. Guess what? There was more jumping. There is actually a lot more to it than that, but the jumping wears me out the most. Insanity is a lot different than running. My whole body aches and I definitely sweat a lot more. It's exhausting. 

Unfortunately this weekend has been "insanely" busy and I haven't done the exercises. I'll be back at it in the morning though. Saturday we went to the Kentucky Speedway for the Nascar race. It rained the entire time and was postponed until Sunday. I was unable to go back Sunday, but my Dad, husband and little brother went and had a great time. I was able to get a few pictures while we were there Saturday.
Dad and Mom


Little Brother, Dad, Big Brother and Lucas
I'm glad they were able to go back today and watch the race and stay dry. Hopefully, we will be able to go back next year and I'll get to see the race!



Comments

Popular Posts