I'm Baaack!!!

So it has been a long time since I last posted. VBS kept me pretty busy. I haven't been doing anything that I need to lately. (No surprise there.) I was stress eating like crazy and of course it is reflected on the scale. It's time to get back into Insanity and complete it. No more sleeping later and being lazy. I've got to be determined to get out of bed and just do it. I feel so much better when I exercise, but it's definitely an inward struggle to convince myself to get up. Maybe if I wasn't up at midnight that would also help.

Life has been crazy busy. My little brother got married and then we had Vacation Bible School. VBS is a wonderful yet exhausting event. It's all worth it though. I feel like it went well and am actually looking forward to next year. Am I crazy?

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I hope to be able to get all of my thoughts out soon, but I haven't had a chance to do that yet. I am looking forward to sharing them with you once I can sit down for a longer period of time and focus.

I know this post has been really random, but I just wanted to check in since I have been gone so long. I haven't given up, I just hit the pause button on this portion of my life. Now, it's time to hit play!

Comments

Popular Posts