BEDN Day 3 & 4: Light and Food

I missed posting yesterday so I am going to combine the 2 topics today.

The 3rd topic is light. The first thing I think of when I hear the word light is Jesus. He's our light and way. It paints a picture in my mind of wandering through the dark with nothing but a single candle. Sometimes that's all we have, but that's all we need. If we follow the right light, we will find our way no matter how dark and drear the path is that we are wandering down.

The 4th topic is food. Food is a big topic in my life. Mainly because I have poor food habits, but I am working on that. Tonight was actually a night full of food. I made 3 recipes that I found on Pinterest: Taco Soup, Overnight Oats and Pumpkin Pie Dip. I won't know how the soup and oats will turn out until tomorrow, but the dip was delicious!

Tomorrow I am going to start the training for the upcoming races. Any ideas for training plans? The longest race is 10 miles. I'm looking, but any advice would be appreciated!


Comments

Popular Posts