BEDN Day 1: Introduction

This month I am participating in Blog Every Day in November. As the name implies, I am going to attempt to write a blog post every day this month. Several of the blogs I follow participated in Blogtober and wrote a post every day in October. I missed out on that and so I searched the interwebs to find a November challenge to join.

To kick it off, today's theme is Introduction. For those of you who may be new to my blog, I started blogging last year as a way to hold myself accountable on my journey to get healthy. I write mostly about that journey, but also about other things that happen in every day life, trips and concerts. It has a little bit of everything.

I work in the accounting field. I love to read and write (pretty much the opposite of accounting, but I do enjoy my job.) I love music and going to concerts and I love to travel even if it's somewhere close. I call myself a runner, but that is debatable.

I'm looking forward to this challenge. Let's see what happens...






Comments

Popular Posts