A New Leaf

This week's weigh in at Weight Watchers was just as bad as I expected. I ate very poorly and I didn't exercise. What does this result in? A gain of 1.8 pounds. Normally I would have been really upset with myself. I would have felt defeated. I would have continued in a pattern of bad eating and given up. This is where the new leaf comes in...

It's okay to make mistakes. It's okay to have a bad week. This weight loss journey has had ups and downs. I'm human and that is perfectly fine. I know what I did wrong and now it's time to move on. Dwelling on it doesn't do anyone any good so what's the point? I have to make better choices in the future. Each day is its own battle. Some battles are won and some are lost miserably, but you get back up.

This week will be better. My half marathon training starts on Tuesday and I know running will definitely help the weight loss process. This week is also the last week of this round of the Dietbet. I am already under the goal so as long as I don't eat everything in sight, I should be good.

We have had a pretty eventful summer so far. We went to the Newport Aquarium and a Cincinnati Reds Game. The next weekend we went to the Nascar race at Kentucky Speedway. Thursday night we went to a Louisville Bats game and Friday we went to French Lick for a train ride. I'm exhausted, but it has all been worth it. I don't have all the pics on my computer yet, but here's a little bit of the fun we've been having.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts