Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....

So we were watching Bizarre Foods this weekend and found out something pretty disgusting. Now, I've always known that the processed foods we eat have stuff in them that we should probably not be eating, but I never imagined how awful the things that are in them would be. Warning: Only click on this link if you are okay with never eating processed food again.

It definitely makes you rethink the things that we eat. I need to pay more attention about the things that I put in my body. Some of this cannot be good for you. Now I know when something says it has "Natural Flavors" that's not necessarily a good thing. It's so gross to even think about.

I am going to be doing some more research about food and what's in it and how it affects us. I've got to do better. There has to be a better way to eat than this.

Comments

Popular Posts