Weekend & Weight Watchers

Last weekend we took a little escape to Columbus to Rock on the Range. It was the first time we have been and we really enjoyed ourselves. We saw a lot of great bands and some really interesting people. Saturday night our car was towed. It was 11:00 on a Saturday night. We were 3 and a half hours away from home and didn't know what we were going to do. Fortunately after a little panicking we found out that they just towed it to another parking lot so after a little wondering around we located our car and were on our way back to the hotel. 







I've been watching some videos on the Humana Vitality site and something caught my eye. It said that with some Humana plans you may be eligible for 6 months of Weight Watchers for free. Free?!?! So I clicked the link and it turns out that I am eligible. I went on my lunch break today and weighed in so now I have a new official starting weight. 


It feels good to be starting with a clean slate. I need to get a handle on life again and push forward to make progress and have a healthier, happier life.

Comments

Popular Posts