Max :30 Day 1 & 2

Days 1 and 2 of Insanity Max :30 are complete! I am incredibly out of shape. Day 1 was the Cardio Challenge. Each day when you work out, you log the time that you first had to take a break. Day 1 was pretty sad. I didn't even make it through the warm up. Anyone who has ever done Insanity/Insanity Max knows that the warm up is insane itself. Even though I had to stop so early, I finished the work out and was so happy to have done it. 


Day 2 is Tabata Power. It's not as tiring, but it is a lot harder. It's more muscle work and you can definitely feel it when you get done. I maxed out at 7:08. 


The goal is to get better each time you do the workout. So next time I do the Cardio Challenge I will hopefully max out after 2:45 and after 7:08 for Tabata Power.

Tomorrow's workout is Sweat Intervals. The first time I started this program I stopped after Day 2 so I'm not sure what to expect of tomorrow's workout except for some sweat!



Comments

Popular Posts