Restart

Tomorrow is a new beginning. I've been down for so long. It is time to move on. It is time to make a change. Since last Fall I've not wanted to do anything. I have had no motivation, no inspiration and I'm back to the same place I started. I've allowed myself to continue down this path for far too long.

This is the plan for tomorrow morning -




Insanity Max:30 will be done in the morning before work. I also signed up for a new Dietbet as a little extra motivation. The Fall Runathon is fast approaching and I may be in worse shape than I was this time last year so this should help. I need to start running again so that I will be ready. A combination of Insanity and running should be a winning one. 

Sometimes I feel like a broken record. I get so tired of the back and forth. On the right path, back to the beginning, on the right path and back to the beginning. I want to get on the right path and stay there, to have enough confidence that it can be done. I want to be a success story, not someone who keeps failing. To be successful in every aspect of life, mind, body and soul would be the ultimate goal realized and tomorrow is the beginning of that.

Last night Lucas and I went to see Shinedown. It's always a pleasure and motivating experience. There are some things in life that touch you in a way nothing else can and for me it's music and it comes in all types of music. I've written about it before and my feelings haven't changed. I thank God for music and for the way it reaches me and helps me to overcome my struggles. God creates passion within all of us and He knows what helps us and what we need to hear and that is truly a blessing. 



Comments

Popular Posts