2016...What's the plan?

It's a new year again. What's in store for 2016? It's going to be a big year for me for a few reasons. The first is that I will be turning 30. 30!?!? I know that I'm still young, but 30 always seemed so far away and now it's here. Another reason this is going to be a big year is because I am going to get back on track and get healthy. I want to get healthy now while I am still young so I can enjoy life for as long as I am given on this Earth. The older I get the harder it will be to change so now is the time. Another reason it's a big year is because I am making it a year of change. 2015 was full of ups and downs. It contained a lot of stress. We did have many great times and saw a lot of amazing things throughout the year. We had the great opportunity to visit New York together towards the end of the year and it was so nice experiencing something completely new with your best friend and I look forward to more of that this year. 

Goals for 2016:

1. Lose Weight
2. Eat Healthy
3. Take my 3 classes at IWU and not stress out
4. Actually run a half-marathon
5. Organize the house
6. Lucas and I are going to try something new each month (new restaurant, new city to experience, etc.)
7. Be happy in all things
8. Read the entire Bible

2016 is going to be amazing!








Comments

Popular Posts