25!!!

I have finally lost 25 pounds! 25.6 technically, but 25 seems like a "big" accomplishment to me. That's 27% of my goal. I really wasn't expecting to lose anything this week. I haven't been running like I need to be. (I did run Saturday morning and today, I just haven't added it to the Activities yet.) Today was the worst run I have had in awhile. It was the hottest it's been since I started running and I could definitely tell a difference. I couldn't even run the entire 2 miles. I ran about 1.75 and walked the rest. I've got to get into the habit of running every day. Looks like it may be raining tomorrow so I might have to face the treadmill. : (

We went to see The Hunger Games this weekend . It was pretty good, but the movie is just never as good as the book. They have to leave things out, but they changed a few things too. I had to reread the book before we went to see it since it had been so long since I read it. After seeing it, I had to reread the other 2 books too. I couldn't remember how it ended and I couldn't stand not knowing. It is definitely a series worth reading.

A team that I am a member of on SparkPeople is having a Spring Challenge. We are split into teams and competing to lose weight and there are weekly challenges to complete. This will be the first team challenge I have been a part of. I am looking forward to it and hopefully it will be an encouragement to work harder.

Exhaustion is setting in, time for bed...


Comments

  1. Fantastic job Audrey. I am so proud of what you have accomplished. Keep up the good work and rest well. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts