Lazy

I am sorry to say that this past week has been my laziest yet. I haven't been running and I haven't been keeping track of my calories. I have just been in a funk. It was a bad week at work and I was just down in general. I go through phases where I am down and this past week has been one of those phases. I think I have recovered now. I am feeling better anyway.

It was a very busy weekend:

We were able to go to Thunder over Louisville Saturday. (I tried to upload a video, but I keep getting an error.) We had a good time and probably walked 4 miles total which is always good. We even tried fried alligator. You would think since I grew up in Louisiana, I would have had it before, but this was the first time. It's true what they say... it does taste like chicken.
                                                       

Also this weekend we went to see Chimpanzee. We have been waiting a long time to see it. It was a fantastic movie. Oscar was so adorable and it was a great story. All of the Disney Nature movies have been awesome.


To continue our busy weekend we went to a Louisville Bats game tonight. It's always a great time. Dad even caught a souvenir baseball for me. : )

Back to the journey... I somehow managed to lose .8 pounds this week. I was very surprised to say the least, especially since I haven't been doing anything that I should be doing. This week has to be better. I've got to put last week behind me and make the most of this week. That's all I can do, right? There are two options: continue in my laziness or continue my transformation. It's all about choices. Hopefully this week, I make the right ones. 

Comments

  1. I have confidence in you that you will make the right choices this next week. We all in one way or another go through a slump but we can pick ourselves up and do better the next week which you will do.
    Don't let work put you backwards. Think positive. Will keep you in prayer.
    BTW I was giving you 5 more minutes and when I was ready to get off, I was all set to post on your profile page. :-) Good for you. I do look forward to reading your weekly progress. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts