1 Month

It's hard to believe that I actually finished an entire month of Insanity. I really was afraid that it wouldn't happen, but something was different and my determination was strong. Hopefully it continues into this recovery week and the 2nd month of Insanity workouts. I'm not really sure how much harder the 2nd month is going to be, but I'm going to give it my best effort.

This week we were blessed to be able to attend the National Quartet Convention Thursday and Saturday. It was an amazing time filled with beautiful singing and many great messages. The pictures didn't turn out too well, but I wanted to share a few of the better ones.

Dad and Mom. Awwwww...
 
The Isaacs

Grand Finale
Unfortunately the NQC is moving to Pigeon Forge next year, but they are having a Spring Break show instead so we will still be able to see a few of the groups perform. 

Tomorrow I will start the week Core Cardio and Balance. We'll see what happens from there. No matter what...I will finish!

Comments

Popular Posts