Daniel Plan Day 1

We successfully followed the Daniel Plan today! It's wasn't that hard when you make the plans beforehand. For supper we had chicken with bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and brown rice. It was pretty tasty.


I didn't get up early enough to run this morning so I went when I got home from work. It was not such a good idea. Running in the dark at night is kind of scary. There are so many people coming and going and dogs barking that you can't see where they are. Then there are people yelling and you don't know if they are yelling at you or not. I am not a fan. It's supposed to snow tomorrow so I will probably be stuck on the dreadmill.



Last night we had date night and decided to try something new. (At least new to me.)


Sushi is unlike anything I've ever eaten. I only tried one and it had shrimp and crab. I'm not a fan of shrimp, but it was actually okay. I think I would have enjoyed it more with just the crab though. We will try something different next time, but it was fun to try something new for a change instead of going to the same places over and over. Afterwards we went to see American Hustle. It was a good movie. The story was really interesting and had me guessing what was going to happen until the end. 

Seen any good movies lately or tried anything new?

Comments

Popular Posts