Dreadmill Fever

The dreadmill and I are becoming closer. It's horrible! This Winter has been rough so far and it's just not plausible to run outside. I'm still not feeling the motivation kick in, but it needs to! The races are coming up quickly and my work has decided to make the races an employee wellness activity and it makes me feel a little more pressure because other people I know will be there. 
I know it's silly, but I can't help but feel that way. I need to get it together, suck it up and just run on that stupid dreadmill and be thankful that I can run. 

Here are the stats from my last few runs:





On another note, I haven't mentioned Shinedown in awhile, but 2 of the band members released an acoustic cover album and they covered the song Lucas and I danced to at our wedding so I had to share!




Comments

Popular Posts