A 5 Mile Run

I can't believe I just typed that title. Saturday I ran 5 miles! My intentions were to run 3.5, then I thought I would go 4 and I just kept going. It was an awesome feeling. It was nice enough to run outside and that makes it so much better. I felt good when I got done, just a little shaky. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to finish the 10K race this Saturday after that run.



I have not been the greatest this week at counting my calories. Some days are better than others but I haven't been very consistent. Weigh in day is tomorrow so we will see how it turns out. I can't blame anyone but myself. The first round of the diet bet ends next week and I have 1.8 more pounds to lose by then so it's definitely a doable goal. There's one hindrance before then. My birthday is coming up and it's always a good excuse to make poor decisions to celebrate. I'm going to try really hard to stay within my calories though even through the celebrating.


Comments

Popular Posts