Weight Watchers

This past Saturday I decided to join Weight Watchers. Counting calories is obviously not working for me anymore. It's not because it doesn't work, it's because I'm not really counting them. I need a change and Weight Watchers has helped my Mom so I thought I would give it a go. I have joined once in the past, but just signed up for the online version. At the beginning of last year I didn't join WW, but I was "counting points" on my own and wasn't very serious about it. This time I signed up for the meetings. I think I need to be held accountable so we will see how it works out. There aren't any meetings after I get off work so I am going to go on Saturday mornings. The 10 mile race is this Saturday so I won't be able to go to a meeting until 3/29.

I downloaded the app and have been tracking my points since Saturday. It's always amazing to me how unhealthy some things are. Something that would be a typical meal, is so many weight watchers points it's crazy. It's been awhile since I really counted every calorie and I've forgotten how bad some things are.

I'm hoping this is the push I need in the right direction and I'll be able to meet my goal weight if I stick with it and am serious about this change. I feel good about it so stick around for the ride.



Comments

Popular Posts