Uninspired

It's been awhile since I posted. I haven't felt much inspiration lately. Every time I sit down to write a post, there's always something else that distracts me. 

Since the mini-marathon, I haven't done much running which is also another reason I haven't posted. I need to set another goal for myself to have the motivation to do it. I've debated doing something other than or in addition to running to change it up a bit, but nothing is jumping out. Insanity is an option. I'd like to do that as well as run. I've also considered joining the gym. We have a discount program through work so it wouldn't be that expensive, but I don't know if I would make time to go to the gym. I've been planning on getting up early and running every day the past week and a half and it just hasn't happened. It's so much easier to reset the alarm, roll over and go back to sleep. The 2 times that I have run, I've focused on running faster... 



It was fun trying to go fast as opposed to running for 2 hours. 

I also started reading The Runner's World Beginner's Guide. So far it's been very informative.

Pic from Amazon
The next step in my running will be getting fit for running shoes. I'm hoping for no more black toenails and no more huge blisters. 

Since I haven't been blogging, I'm a little behind on updating you on my weight. At last Saturday's weigh-in, my weight was 180.8. I can't remember the last time that I was at this weight. I survived Mother's Day without doing too much damage to my weight and then we went out Monday night since we haven't been out in a little while and I ate so badly. I knew I was going to, I planned on using my weekly Weight Watchers points, but now I'm regretting it. I know one meal isn't going to make your weight go up as much as mine has and that it's just because of all the extra sodium I consumed as opposed to cooking at home (at least I hope that's what it is), but I don't know how my weigh-in is going to go this Saturday. It's just a constant battle and I want to come out victorious!


Comments

Popular Posts