Caution: Big Changes Ahead

Big things are in the works....

I am officially a new student at Indiana Wesleyan University. I've been thinking about going back for awhile, but it's so expensive. Recently my work announced an education reimbursement program so... I am going to go back to school. I can't believe I'm going to be a student again. All of the classes will be online which works well. I took most of the classes for my Associate's online and enjoyed doing it that way. It's going to be an adjustment having to study and write papers again. Prayers are appreciated!

Change #2:


I completed a 6 month Dietbet in August and lost 10% of my starting weight. When you win, the money goes on your account as a credit and you can use it for future games or have it added to your paypal account so I used part of the credit to join another 6 month game. I need a little extra motivation and it worked the last time so hopefully this will yield the same results. 

Exciting things are happening around here...

Comments

Popular Posts