Tracking

The first race of the Fall Runathon was on September 6th. It was a 5K race. The race was a little harder than anticipated. There was a 1/2 mile hill that you had to run up and that took a lot out of me. I finished in 39:02. It was about 1 minute faster than the 5K I ran in the spring. I was disappointed in my time though. I was hoping to finish in 37 minutes. There's always next time!

Now I am trying to decide what to do at this point in my journey. When I first started trying to lose weight I used the Sparkpeople app/website to assist me. It keeps track of calories/fat/carbs/protein. It worked as long as I tracked everything and stayed in my parameters. Weight Watchers works too if you follow the guidelines. I'm thinking about going back to Sparkpeople. It's frustrating paying for WW each month and not seeing any results. Granted it's completely my fault that I'm not seeing results, but I think it may be time to switch it up again. I had some success on my own so I know I can do it. This week I am going to track my food in both apps just to see how they compare. Here are today's totals.


I've really got to dig deep within myself and get this figured out. I don't want to continue on this streak of gaining weight. I want to reach a healthy weight. After I track this week I'll see how they compare and if there's not much difference I will probably just use Sparkpeople for a little while and see how it goes. I've got to get out of this slump and move on to better things!

Comments

Popular Posts