Busy Week

Life has been so busy lately! Last Saturday I actually ran. I almost forgot what that was. I have been so horribly lazy. I actually ran farther than 3.1 this time!


Then we went to May Day at the Klipsch Center! It was a lot of fun. Buckcherry, Awolnation, Bush and Soundgarden played. Awol and Bush were great. The other 2 were unfortunately not very good live. Andrew Luck from the Colts was there introducing all the bands which was pretty cool. 

Awolnation

Bush
 
The lady behind us was pretty nice.

Andrew Luck

All in all it was a pretty good day. Sunday was Mother's Day and we spent the day with our Moms. It's always good to take the time to spend with your family. Never take them for granted.

I haven't lost anymore weight. I am sadly still gaining. I am going to change this trend and get it together. There's no excuse for this and I've got to correct it before it gets out of hand.

Comments

Popular Posts