Catching Up

I started the work week out right. I actually got up early to run Monday. Here's the proof. The picture looks kind of creepy. 


My time wasn't too bad considering I haven't run in forever. I didn't get up early enough to run 3 miles. I honestly don't know if I could have though.


I weighed in Tuesday. 186.4. Back down .6 this week. I'm glad that I didn't gain anything, but I may after this. I got some ice cream after lunch today. Cake batter with cookie dough. It was delicious.  


I didn't get up and run today so I had to go after work. I found a new place to run and it was a nice change. It was hot! I was drenched when I got back to the car. I did set a new average pace. Whoop whoop!





Overall, it has been a good week. I've gotten a little motivation again and feel like I'm heading in the right direction. Looking forward to the weekend. It's our first VBS work day. I'm ready to get started on it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts