Thursday, May 2, 2013

Catching Up

I started the work week out right. I actually got up early to run Monday. Here's the proof. The picture looks kind of creepy. 


My time wasn't too bad considering I haven't run in forever. I didn't get up early enough to run 3 miles. I honestly don't know if I could have though.


I weighed in Tuesday. 186.4. Back down .6 this week. I'm glad that I didn't gain anything, but I may after this. I got some ice cream after lunch today. Cake batter with cookie dough. It was delicious.  


I didn't get up and run today so I had to go after work. I found a new place to run and it was a nice change. It was hot! I was drenched when I got back to the car. I did set a new average pace. Whoop whoop!





Overall, it has been a good week. I've gotten a little motivation again and feel like I'm heading in the right direction. Looking forward to the weekend. It's our first VBS work day. I'm ready to get started on it.


1 comment: