May Foodie Pen Pal Reveal

Today is Foodie Pen Pal reveal day! If you want to know more about it go check out The Lean Green Bean.

I am very excited about everything that Johanne sent. It was fun getting to know her a little bit. She's from Quebec, but now lives in Virginia. She has also been trying to get healthier and enjoys running so it was neat to get paired with someone you have some things in common with. Check out her blog. 

On to the food! First off, she sent this nice card. The quote on the front said, "Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing." - Marcia Wieder This is definitely something I need to remember to do. Take some time out of every day and do something you love!

The card listed everything she sent:





We used some of the BBQ sauce when we grilled. It is delicious. I also love the whippets. They are like mini moon pies, but they are dark chocolate. Yum!

I haven't tried the others yet, I had to make sure to take a picture first. I have been wanting to try Justin's Nut Butters for awhile now. I have seen them on a lot of other blogs and was happy to receive them. I can't wait to try them. And they make a peanut butter cup as well! Who knew? You can never go wrong with chocolates.

Thank you, Johanne, for all of the wonderful new things!!



Comments

  1. I'm glad you liked the package! I felt bad sending the Whippets as I know you are on a health journey but as soon as I saw them on the store shelf (for the first time in years), I couldn't resist! I guess the key is moderation, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts