I Survived

Even though it was 86 degrees out when I needed to do my exercising, I was determined to still do it. I made sure to drink lots of water throughout the day and to eat lunch. I am tracking my exercising now on the "Activity" page to hold myself accountable. I did my 2 miles in 31 minutes today. It's slow, but I am making progress. I walked the first half mile, ran 1.25 miles and then walked the last quarter mile. I surprised myself because yesterday I only ran .5 and walked the rest. I told myself that I was going to run as much as I could and it was good to make it that far, especially with how hot it was. I was definitely exhausted when I was done, but now I'm feeling pretty good. Also, my running shoes felt great today,  much better than my other tennis shoes.
New Balance Running Shoes


It's nice to be back on track...

Comments

Popular Posts