01/01/2013

This has been the most relaxing weekend we have had in a long time. It will be tough going back to work tomorrow. We saw Les Mis on Saturday. It was FANTASTIC! It's such a wonderful story. It is definitely a favorite of mine. We also ate out a lot this weekend. (I know you're not supposed to do this, but we used gift cards from Christmas to go eat all the unhealthy stuff before my diet started. You can't go to Olive Garden when you're dieting.) It's been really nice doing absolutely nothing though. I think I have started growing to our couch.

Day 1 of Weight Watchers has been successful. I was going to take a picture of our plates, but I forgot. I made a chicken parm Hungry Girl recipe. It was pretty tasty. I also restarted "Becoming the Woman I Want to Be." This time I am determined to finish it. One more thing I am going to do this year is read the New Testament. Last year I set out to read the entire Bible in a year, but I found that I was just reading it to get it done. This will give me time to read it and study it.

2013 is going to be a great year. My Dad said is his sermon Sunday that he told someone to have a good day and in reply the man said, "Make it a good day." I am going to make 2013 a good year.

Comments

Popular Posts