I Signed Up!

Yesterday's run went really well. It was so nice outside again. Especially for January. My time improved a little and I felt great. Being on a run schedule has been really helpful. Much better than just running whenever. I feel like I will actually be prepared to run the 5k.

Runkeeper Stats

After run pic.

Now to explain the title of this post... I signed up for the Color Run!!!!! I am pretty excited about it. I thought signing up would be great motivation for sticking with the program. It's June 8th so I know that I will have to keep running for six months to be able to complete the run. I may try to do another run before then, but I am really looking forward to this one. 


I am going to try to blog more often. I hope you enjoy reading and all comments are welcome.


Comments

Popular Posts