Rain

It's been kind of a down week. The only thing that wasn't down was the scale. I gained .4 this week. I'm not too upset about it, I know that I can lose it again. I've learned from my mistakes and this week I will strive to do better.

I had my first rainy run of 2013 this week. I used to love running in the rain when I ran cross country in school. It kept you cool throughout your run. Rain in January is not as much fun. I started my warm-up and it was drizzling. At the end of the 5 minutes, it was pouring so I walked back home and waited until it calmed down again. Here are my stats for the run. The 5 minute warm-up is not included. I went about .25 miles during the warm-up. I had to restart the activity when I went back out.



I finally made the Weight Watchers vegetable soup that has just 1 point per serving in it. It was actually really filling and tasty. Plus, it was easy to make.



Monday I also did workout 1 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD. It was a pretty good workout. I think I am going to alternate it with my running. This will incorporate some strength training too since I only have to run 3 days a week for the C25K.

This week will be better. I will be more self-disciplined and more focused so that the change will happen.



Comments

Popular Posts