A Day Early

I am weighing in a day early. Tomorrow night is Book Club so I won't have time to post. Thankfully I am back down this week. I weighed in at 184.2. Whoop whoop!

I really really didn't feel like running today after work. I didn't sleep well last night. I had a meeting scheduled at 11:00 at work today. I had a dream that I missed my meeting. It woke me up and from then on I was awake every half hour or so. I don't know why I was so nervous about it. Crazy the way my mind works sometimes. Anyway, I sucked it up and went for my run. Lucas even cooked supper while I ran. Awwww.
I am trying to train for a 10k now. Not that I ever plan on running a 10k but you never know. I need a new challenge. Today's run was supposed to be 10 min. running, 1 min. walking and do this 4 times. I only did it twice. I stopped at 2 miles.




I did net a new pace record, but I was still not proud that I stopped early. At least I did go run I guess.

I know everyone's thoughts are on Boston tonight. It's so horrible that things like that happen. You never know when and where something similar could take place. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected. Pray for Boston!!!

Comments

Popular Posts