Venting

Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I make progress and then I go backwards. And it's not even surprising. I see the poor decisions I make, I see the scale and I continue to make those poor decisions. So what gives? Why don't I make the changes I need to make?

I think I am happier now that I have this new job and I'm not as focused on my health. It was something to make me feel better about myself and now I don't need that. It's illogical. It shouldn't matter if I'm happy or sad or whatever, I need to take care of myself. I should take advantage of this happy time and make it happier, not wait until I'm down and try to pick myself up.

One big change that has happened is now I only take about 3500 steps a day at work. I am supposed to walk 10,000 steps a day. See a problem there? When I get home, I get lazy and I'm done. I don't run, I don't do my Power 90. I just sit.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I know it's not going to be good, but I also know what has caused that. Hopefully this is a wake up call and I will implement the changes that I need to make.


Tomorrow I will start anew. I will reach my goal weight. I will run. I will become the better me I want to be.    

Comments

Popular Posts