My Last Day

I walked into work this morning to be greeted by these adorable signs.


"Best wishes on your new adventure!" "Goodbye and Good Luck! all your charming, clever and classy friends will miss you!"
 It feels so strange to be leaving, but it feels right. It was time and I am looking forward to the next phase in my professional career. It was hard saying goodbye, but I know I'll see them again.

The thing that makes me saddest about this change is that I won't get to go golfing with my Dad after work. My hours are going to be later and we won't have time to go before it gets dark. Lucas told me that we will make time if we want to go golfing and he's right. We can definitely fit golfing in on a Saturday if we want to go. I just enjoy that time with him. We went today after work. It was pretty nice out. I sneaked this picture of him.



Even though I am not very good, I still have fun. I'll get better, it just takes practice. Lots and lots of practice.

Golfing did help me set a record for number of steps taken in one day!


Overall, it's been a good day; much better than I anticipated!
 

Comments

Popular Posts