Meet & Greet

We were fortunate to get to meet Ryan Hurst (Opie from Sons of Anarchy) last night. I was so excited!!
What do you say to a celebrity when you meet them? I just told him that it was so nice to meet him and then I thanked him for doing the event. It actually made him smile and he gave me a little hug. It was awesome. Seeing all the people there and how they acted made me wonder why celebrities do things like this. I guess it's part of their job, but I was very appreciative that he took the time to do it. We didn't get to meet Tommy Flanagan (Chibs). He had to leave Louisville early, but he's coming back in August with another "special" guest yet to be determined. Looking forward to that too. Here's the pics from last night.




FYI: He has a new show coming out in June called "King and Maxwell" that will be on TNT. Check it out!

Comments

  1. Good picture of the two of you and the three of you. Post on facebook. :-) Looking really good, Audrey. Missed you guys this morning. Sick and could not eat or talk today. :-( Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts