Sunday Run

It was beautiful outside today so I decided to run. It was my hottest run so far this year and I still set a personal best for 3.1 miles! I did take 2 short walking breaks that are not reflected in the distance or time. 



I listened to a Half Size Me podcast while I ran. It was a nice change. Listening to someone's story distracted me from what I was doing so I wasn't constantly thinking, "How much longer?" or "I'm miserable."
It was a hard run, but I felt good when it was over. You may be able to see my exhaustion a little bit. 


Tomorrow's the big day. I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully the day goes well. After work we are going to a Bats baseball game. Here's a pic from a game last year. 


Have a great Sunday night. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts