Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day


This month I signed up for Foodie Pen Pals for the first time. It is a pen pal program where you send a box of food to another blogger or blog reader. I was paired up with a reader to send a package to. She said she liked tea, coffee, Chinese and candy. Here's what I sent since she doesn't have a blog to post about it.


Linda the Tumbleweed Contessa had my name and here is what I received.


She sent salsa flavored popped chips, skinny cow candy, green chilies and green enchilada sauce as well as some measuring cups since I am working on losing weight and a very nice letter.

I had a great first experience with Foodie Pen Pals and I'm looking forward to doing it again next month!

Head over to www.theleangreenbean.com if you want to sign up for May's exchange.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Audrey. This is a nice post. Drop by my kitchen anytime for a visit. www.tumbleweedcontessa.com.

    We have a party every Monday, What'd You Do This Weekend? It's wide open to any link - not just recipes.

    Have a great weekend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete