Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day


This month I signed up for Foodie Pen Pals for the first time. It is a pen pal program where you send a box of food to another blogger or blog reader. I was paired up with a reader to send a package to. She said she liked tea, coffee, Chinese and candy. Here's what I sent since she doesn't have a blog to post about it.


Linda the Tumbleweed Contessa had my name and here is what I received.


She sent salsa flavored popped chips, skinny cow candy, green chilies and green enchilada sauce as well as some measuring cups since I am working on losing weight and a very nice letter.

I had a great first experience with Foodie Pen Pals and I'm looking forward to doing it again next month!

Head over to www.theleangreenbean.com if you want to sign up for May's exchange.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Audrey. This is a nice post. Drop by my kitchen anytime for a visit. www.tumbleweedcontessa.com.

    We have a party every Monday, What'd You Do This Weekend? It's wide open to any link - not just recipes.

    Have a great weekend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts