1 Week Down

I survived my first week at work! It was actually a really good week. Change can be a good thing.

I went for a run today. I started off thinking I was going to run/walk 4 miles. I want to try to start going further. I felt off the whole time. I don't know if it was because it was warmer than I am used to running in or since there were so many people at the park since Little League has started or what my problem was. I was ready to stop after 1 1/2 so when I got back to the car I decided to stop. I only made it 2.05 miles. I was surprised at my pace because I felt like I was running in slow motion.




I was not too excited when I got done today. I still had to go to the grocery store after this. 


I am going to try to take the time and run again tomorrow. I've got to get back into my healthy habits. Running once a week is not cutting it. 

Comments

Popular Posts